Thursday, August 30, 2007
Time for Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Monday PM
New Japanese car get ‘Seal of Approval’.
The new PETA: Phocidae for the Ethical Treatment of Automobiles.
(Lingerie-wearing elephant seal optional)
* … an advertising campaign designed to minimize the myth that size 10 humans can’t fit into a size automobile.
* Mommy? I thought he was the Eggman….
* Here’s another clue for you all, the Walrus was Paul.
* The time has come, the Walrus said, to speak of many things. Of Miles per gallon, payment plans, of rebate deals and crash ratings.
* The new Toyota Oyster
* Don’t the women all get prettier at closing time?
“Look. Global Warming is a worry for those seals who slither and swim in Antarctica. I’m a local, weight-conscious, car-driving, law-abiding, fashionista.”
Mike Holmgren gets a new endorsement deal.
Aarff. Growl. APR.
“I’m telling you, the finish on this car is absolutely impenetrable. As you can see, it’s been sealed.”
The used car looked well cared for, but it later turned out to have a defective seal.
“An elephant seal wearing traditional Chinese lingerie” … you expect me to top that?
Oh sure, they can make inexpensive cars, but it takes American marketing genius to figure out that a beautiful woman in traditional Chinese lingerie is going to really sell the car.
The policeman wearing white gloves performs the traditional Chinese dance indicating he declines the offer of sex from the elephant seal wearing the traditional Chinese lingerie.
The CEO wants his ugly daughter used in the car campaign. The ad company realizes she is so ugly she will drive people away. Solution: Elephant Seal costume.
Makes you wonder what their second choice for a mascot was.
New evidence of dangerous faults with North Korea’s nuclear program surfaced across the border in China.
What’s really sick is that the picture has started me be interested in traditional Chinese lingerie.
The time has come, the Walrus said,
To talk of driving things.
I’ll save the oysters I’ve misled,
And buy when pigs have wings.
Is Daytona really the only beach where I can drive one of these things?
So environmentally friendly, even Rosie O’Donnell endorses it.
Car haz bucket seats?
Dieter Zetsche’s job prospects had fallen mightily since the whole Chrysler debacle.
::thinking:: That’s it: I’m firing my manager.
Huh. Victoria’s Secret models just aren’t what they used to be.
Buy this car and I’ll seal the deal with a kiss.
Don’t hate me becaues I’m beautiful.
Some spoiled kimchee caused the weirdest mass hallucination since the one where people thought Jimmy Carter was president. Oh wait, that actually DID happen.
Seal says: “Swell birthday present everybody, but I was hoping for an SUV!”
1. After Heidi Klum’s career took off, Seal was forced to perform at a few “less-glamorous” gigs.
2. After a fight with wife Heidi Klum, Seal tries his hand at being a spokesmodel . . . with disastrous results.
Hugh Grant’s automotive liaisons have hit rock bottom.
1) The car stereo only plays one song unfortunately, Seal’s “Tears for a Rose” of course.
2) I for one shall welcome our lingerie-wearing seal overlords if they can stop global warming.
3) Hillary!’s true form is revealed as the Hsu fundrasing scandal unfolds.
4) The remake of “V” featuring seals instead of lizardmen just didn’t have the same menacing tone as the original.
Off to visit my friends in the Rockies
After all the models went on strike, this is all we could get.
Our Marketing Department has come up with a plan to capture the Sub-tropic and Polar demographics.
“Greetings everyone. I’ve just come from the restroom where I enthusiastically engaged in inappropriate conduct.”
Which of these things is not like “the Other?”
Weekend Caption Contest…
Other Current Contests . . ….
[…] microphone. Bagel Guy has a hand gesture. Kevin has coin-operated stalls. Rodney has his foot too wide. Bullwinklette found the Larry Craig video tape. demonstrates the foot tapping technique. […]
Seal says: You like me! You REALLY, REALLY like me!!!
* In China, too, Sex Sells. Should we be concerned?
Garrison Keillor has started moonlighting?
Detailing — Another job Americans won’t do.
Selling diabetes testing supplies not being the lucrative job he’d expected, Wilford turned to car show modeling.
Does blue make me look fat?
Senator Craig goes rimming.
“I’m a Walrus. I don’t have to compensate for anything.”
Paul McCartney is pictured at an Asian auto show promoting the Sgt pepper line of Automobiles.
Sorry…thats all I gots
Oh good, my sardine and anchovie pizza is here. I’m famished.
“So what do I have to do to seal the deal and send you home in this fabulous new car today?”
“Tell Bloomberg to bite me.”
“Does this thong make my butt look too big?”
Make a one-time donation