Monday, September 10, 2007
Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
* The world’s strongest man contest takes a weird turn
* The morning train… brought to yo by Bite Bond Denture adhesive
* Al Gore demonstrates that fancy things like Electricity really aren’t needed to run our transportation system
* John tried to retrieve his I-Pod from under the train.
“This is not the maintenance worker you’re looking for.”
“This is not the maintenance worker we’re looking for.”
* Recent budget cut backs have led to new alternative energy methods for public transportation.
* In Malaysia, we ALWAYS ensure the trains run on time, no matter what.
In an effort to lower unenployment, Maylasia began hiring the homeless as “buffers”
It was simple and sweet. Family and friends attended. They wrote their own vows. And who didn’t love their first dance?
Give ’em hell, Harry!
Next on Mythbusters, Jamie and Adam set out to prove you can pull people back to a Britney Spears concert with a locomotive.
Getting the morning train in Kupala Lumpur to arrive in time was….
well, like pulling with teeth.
Chris “Mindfreak” Angel thought he could be run over by a train. He was.
“The morning train… brought to yo by Bite Bond Denture adhesive”
Posted by Bithead
Soylent Green, the new alternative energy!
The ministry of Trains has shelved the banality of ribbon-cutting as inaugural sacrifices have gained in popularity.
Before congress would receive the generals report, they required him to perform twelve special tasks.
Man pulling a train with his teeth: Unsafe. Man pulling a train with his teeth wearing an orange safety vest: Safe.
Your carbon offset dollars at work.
In the remake of “Lady and the tramp”, the dogs eating spaghetti was replaced with a man and a train.
In training for being able to shift the left from their pre-set beliefs…
The updated “Take a Bite Out of Crime” ad campaign gets underway.
Man: “I keep having this dream where I’m being chased by a train. I run and I run but i cannot get away!”
Therapist: “This sounds remarkably similar to your dream of ‘I feel a stabbing pain in my eye while drinking hot chocolate'”.
Once again, the Monday morning commute proved to be a real drag.
Once Mama got thrown from the train, she decided the station needed some tidying up.
1) You know, anyone can pull a train with their teeth, now try *STOPPING* a train with their teeth, that’s an even harder trick.
2) This was the family-friendly 1st round event, pulling a train with one’s teeth. The 2nd round would involve pulling a train with another part of a male anatomy which wasn’t so family friendly.
3) The one way democrats could get their poll-numbers to move upwards apparently.
Man: I heard that the tooth fairy is now giving out BIG bucks for teeth.
And “The Little Train That Could”…rolls in at 90 miles an hour.
Finally, General Petraeus saw the light at the end of the tunnel.
That’s the worst case of “Yellow Fever” you will ever see.
Spiderman starts to rethink his chin spinnerette
“I think The Amazing Frogman shouldn’t try to zap flies on moving objects.”
After being run over by the 3:05, Philip said “For a moment there I lost my train of thought”.
….So that’s why they call it a ‘pullman.’
AmTrak-Malaysia unveils its new Chew Chew.
The Second Avenue Subway opened up to an admiring crowd, until they learned how the trains would be powered.
Bloomberg’s congestion pricing tax: the truth revealed.
Raja ensured himself a date for the night by pulling the train the last six feet with just his tongue.
Later, confused maintenance workers arrived to repair the damaged bridgework.
. . . once again, doing the job Americans just won’t do.
Looking for Osama bin Laden
Make a one-time donation
Caption Contest Winners
Duke Economics Professors Take a Stand
OTB Caption JamTM
OTHER CAPTION CONTESTS