Monday, October 29, 2007
Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
“Undeniable now, steroids have become mainstream in every walk of life from professional sports….and golf, all the way down to the Knights of England”
“We are the Knights who used to say “WHINNEY””
Aramis couldn’t make it so his horse will be sitting in.
Horse: “. . . so my second wish was to be the greatest football player in the world, and the genie says, ‘Granted,’ and then my third wish I say ‘I want a d*ck down to my ankles,’ and the genie smiles and says, ‘Granted,’ and then he disappears. I was pissed at the time but that was years ago and now it’s just kind of funny.”
William: “What’s the problem? You told us to get a couple of horse for the roadtrip! Oh . . . right then!”
I think the inbreeding of the aristocracy has reached crisis proportions.
Thousands of Catholics rioted at the crusader parody which they called an insult to their religion.
Life lesson #759. When planning on a two person costume, always make sure the other person is as committed tothe costume as you are.
While always a dark horse candidate, this appeal for a “New Crusade” to Washington is not likely to push him into ranks of the front runners.
British football hooligans and their love of horsing around.
The female reporter fainted after he showed her why the trio chose him to wear the horse costume.
England’s finalist in the upper clas twit of the year contest.
1. “We are the knights who say ‘neigh.'”
2. John Kerry takes in a football game.
With all the GOP retirements in Congress would-be Congressmen are beginning to line up.
Pity poor David Beckham. Not only is Beckham’s replacement breaking all his records on the field, but recent reports confirm that Victoria “Posh Spice” Beckham has left her hubby for the newcomer, who is supposedly “hung like a stallion.”
The Knights of Spam-a-lot indulge in a little “consensual” horseplay.
British Knights give “menage-a-trois” a slightly different twist, emphasizing “Menage”!
Two knights and a stupid liberal.
Mr. Ed visits “Her Majesty’s Home For the Once and Truly Re-tards” and poses with caregivers in photo opp.
1) No one expects an Equine Inquisition!
2) Well get him! And the horse he came in on.
3) Dumbledor apparently spoke the wrong word during some horseplay afterhours at Hogwarts.
4) England’s best defender. How could you slide-tackle a four-legged animal?
Ted Kennedy decided that, for once, he’d be the other end of the horse.
Joey and Packy are seen here reunited with Fury after a long E-QUEST[rian] internet search!
They were said to be frustrated and “Furious” when,Mr.Ed, Flicka,Trigger[a bit stuffy], and Silver all showed up as imposters to claim the REWARD!
Which WAS actually HAY for a change!
Perhaps if we were to build a large wooden badger…
We are the Knights who say Neigh!
All I said was….you have to be a horse’s ass to join a crusade….and…like…poooffff….
After all the screaming he did to celebrate his game winning goal, the star midfield was a little ho(a)rse.
TAKE 2 (slight grammar correction)…
After all the screaming he did to celebrate his game winning goal, the star midfielder was a little ho(a)rse.
“I’m the dark horse of 2008. I’m Mike Huckabee.”
Camilla took time out to visit with the public.
* But why do *I* always have to play the back end?
* Why the long face, Ed?
* JOCKEYS do it with their horses
* The new Startrek film was getting off on a less than promising start.
* “Get me off this horse,” Tom derided woefully.
* Oh, dear… it’s the three Horsemen of the Apocalypse! And one of them actually has started to look the part!
* “Mount your horse, men!”…..” We’re not that lonely, Sir.”
* What Charley People look like.
* How to tell if you’re in Montana
* Sure, we’ll got to dinner, but not our freind, here… he’s got the trots.
* For Mrs. Emma Hamilton..two Scotsman on a horse
Make a one-time donation
2010 NFL Draft Grades
Caption Contest Winners
Ferguson Grand Jury Returns No Indictment In Michael Brown Shooting
Darren Wilson Resigns From Ferguson Police Department, But That’s Unlikely To Quell Protests
Evidence Presented To Michael Brown Grand Jury Appears To Support Officer’s Version Of Events