Thursday, December 13, 2007
Time for the Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Monday PM
Archie McPhee is WAY out of line this year.
One cat two cat.
Red cat blue green cat.
The cats of Chernobyl.
A debate between Diabolical Cat and Ecologically-Minded Cat.
“The campaign islike Star Wars and Harry Potter. Darkness and the light. For me, choosing a candidate is a matter of finding the light of darkness.”
Cool idea! Detroit decorating its abandoned buildings for Christmas!
HERE KITTY KITTY, WANT SOME LSD.
Those Korean glowing clone-kats were plotting their revenge, feline-style.
“I can has glow stik?”
Timothy Leary had cats?
The probability not anticipated by SchrÃ¶dinger’s thought experiment.
1) Damn you science! So what’s my excuse going to be when one of these runs out infront of my car at midnight and I run over it?
2) So when is China going to make night-vision goggles for dogs to chase these glow-in-the-dark cats at night?
3) If they shed glow-in-the-dark hairs, there’s going to be hell to pay I say.
* It was then Jack noted the warning label: CAUTION! REMOVE CAT FROM MICROWAVE WHEN NOT IN USE.
*The advantage is he hairballs are easier to find.
* These two have obviously been eating WAAAYYYY too much Chinese cat food.
(Hmmm something of an oxymoron, there…. given the next one)
* Gauranteed never to end up in a Wok. Too obvious.
* Ya know, you can read by their litterbox….
* The result of misunderstanding what a cat scan is for.
* Black clothing is NOT the uniform of the day.
* The latest Tuner trend: LED CatMods.
Cats Up Cute Quotient to Avoid Feral Culling
Concerned that the US would reject LED-based key chain fobs, Chinese toymakers quickly found a substitute.
See. Obama starts talking about his use of cocaine and now I’m starting to hallucinate about glowing cats.
Scientists acknowledged that the cloning process wasn’t perfect, but think with a bit of color balancing technology from Kodak they can make it work.
Aye mateys, the port cat be red and the starboard cat be green.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas … if your vision of Christmas includes demonic cats lit up like a Christmas tree.
Researches acknowledged that they would not be able to replace traffic lights until they created a yellow cat and taught them the correct timing and sequence.
* The Christmas party at the Beauty shop went horribly wrong.
* The cats were never the same after the Smiths moved in next to the golf course.
* “Eating that uranium made me sick”, the cat said, glowingly.
* Vulcan cats…. live long and phosphor.
* Half the equation for a glowing cat and a purring fireplace.
* What happened when Scientists approached the problem of cats getting hit by cars at night.
… and in other news, feral glow-in-the-dark cats starved to death as there were no glow-in-the-dark birds or mice for them to feed on.
“Right now you’re probably asking yourself, ‘Why didn’t I take the blue pill.'”
Modern science disproves the old adage that “All cats look alike in the dark”.
George Mitchell’s next industry to see if anything’s been “juiced”, funded of course by the MLB’s player association.
Highly trained North Korean “watch-cats” guard one of their nation’s nuclear facilities.
Foiled, lead tainted toys recalled, break out the radio-active kittens!
In a microwave, no one can hear you scream.
Damn puppy mills, anyway.
“Say Hello to Chernobyl and Tiyemai!”
Tiyemai? What’s that mean in Japanese?
T.M.I., as in Three Mile Island….
“Cats: In 3-D. It’s now and forever!”
The refutation of Ben Franklin’s line, “In the dark, are not all cats gray?”
One for the money,
Two for the show,
Three to get ready now,
Go cat go!
Or stop, I guess.
* The problem was, these newly developed Christmas tree decorations had the nasty habit of leaving radioactive surprises under the tree they were hanging on. That, and they drove the dog crazy.
* I feel a new Disney movie coming on… “Honey I made the cats glow”.
A glowing cat? Whatever. Make a cat that sh*ts hundred dollar bills, *then* I’ll be impressed.
Cat on the left: “Aw! Go ahead fluffy! Scratch the table leg, it feels good and you know you want to!”
Cat on the right: “No fluffy. That would be wrong. Use your post instead like a good cat.”
Friskies: Guranteed to give your cat’s coat that special glow.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad sends Vladimir Putin two rare Persian kittens to thank him for completing Iran’s nuclear facility ahead of time.
I am in ur clozit skeerin’ ur keedz! Boo!
“Is this over the counter Viagra?”
An illustration from “Old Possum’s Book of Impractical Cats” soon to be made into the musical Cats II! by Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber, featuring the songs “Old Neuteronomy”, “Glotiger’s Last Stand”, “The Journey to the Heavy Water Layer”, “Schrodinger: The Mystery Cat”, and “Radiating Songs for Radiating Cats”.
“I’m telling ya’, the worst part is the sleep deprivation. It’s never dark – even when you close your eyes.”
“I Really Need To Change The Water In My Bong.”
“I’m thinking Green and my friend watches too much porn.”
Make a one-time donation
North Korea’s Bluster: How Should We Respond?
North Korea Halts Nuclear And Ballistic Missile Tests
Tensions Rise On Korean Peninsula As North Korea Threatens Another Nuclear Test
North Korea Launches Another Ballistic Missile Test
Another North Korean Missile Test Fails As Tensions Continue To Rise