Thursday, December 27, 2007
Time for the Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Monday PM
Michael Jackson’s New Years Eve Party in Japan.
Little kid in front: Pfffffthup, ahhhh….
Big kid in front: Phew
Little kid in front: So.
Conscripts for the North Korean Army report to induction center. Yu Dum Kluk (shown at far left) is age 32 and shows signs of under-nourishment.
Young Japanese salary-men await bullet train to financial district.
You want a piece of me (and my Verizon network)!?
The contest of who can go the longest without going has its first disqualification.
I’m too old for Pampers, and not old enough for Depends
The annual boy boobie pageant kicked off in Tokyo today…
Your Shoalin skills are no match for my army of miniature sumos.
Chuck Norris’s endorsement of Huckabee brings out a veritable army of new volunteers for the upcoming campaign battles.
RonPaulbots emerge from laboratory creche.
Belated thanks for the second place position last week – Elliot
Babes in Soyland
* … and for the next 12 years, the boys learn the art of ‘survival of the fattest’.
* Sumo…Japanese for “oversized jock strap”
* The only advantage of being Sumo at this age is that they don’t have to shave their legs to avoid being mistaken for the average American feminist
* Look, Dad told me it was either this, or learning to be a waiter an Benihana, and I’m no good with blades.
* I think I’m turning Japanese.. I think I’m turning Japanese.. I really think so….
* This new breed of Sumo grow up to be small, so they can fit in their country. The one on the left is actually 27 years old.
* The one team the Miami Dolphins can beat reliably.
AW…Geezz; Sumo has just NOT been the same since they went to the “healthy lunch” program and took all the sweet snacks and pop out of the machines!
Heck, nowadays it’s the AMERICAN kids that are built like SUMOS!!… We don’t stand a chance anymore!
Facing budget cuts; the SUMO team had to “downsize”!
Michael Moore goes shopping for his own Minime.
1. “Listen up people! I need all reincarnated zen masters to go to the left.”
2. “I told you about stuffing the cat down the toilet.”
3. Today Fruit of the Loom revealed their new boys briefs designed according to OSHA safety regulations.
4. Before the new rash ointment could be tested, doctors needed rashes it could be tested on.
“Ask Your Doctor If Crestor Is Right For You.”
“Just when I think I’m out of the diapers, they pull me back in.”
Make a one-time donation
Japan’s Shift to Robust Military Ally
Japan Reassessing Its Military Policy
Caption Contest Winners
OTB Caption Contest
OTB Caption Contest Winners