Monday, March 17, 2008
Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
* Neighbors protest the new Chili emporium
* Democrat voters no longer have to hold their nose
* Anyone could have bad breath, Marge, but you could knock a buzzard off a honey dumper.
* Good Lord, kid, you could make sardines vomit.
* Have you ever noticed how your own don’t smell so bad?
* Deja Phewww: The feeling you have smelled that skunk before.
* Things not to wear during sex, #47: The Gas Mask
A press conference was called by Cindy Sheehan, who thinks both Democratic candidates stink to high heaven.
Just before tracking down Han Solo, Greedo made a trip to San Francisco.
Trust me, anyone who is anyone won’t be seen without it at the Beijing Olympics.
No matter how hard you try, code pink still stinks.
It wasn’t hard to see who was ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ material at the toxic gas chamber exercises today.
28 1826 Days Later, a film about the spread of an incurable, mysterious disease known as BDS opens today in a street theater near you.
They’ve killed Fritz! They’ve killed Fritz! Those lousy stinking yellow fairies! Those horrible atrocity-filled vermin! Those despicable animal warmongers! They’ve killed Fritz! Take that! Take this! Take that, you green slime! You black hearted, short, bow-legged…
Obama sitting incognito at Rev. Wright “sermon”.
Pelosi earmark’s gas masks for San Francisco Civil Defense team.
Smells like surrender.
People for the Ethical Treatment of Butterflies, were apoplectic … as usual.
A democratic super-delegate reviews her options for August.
Mr. Obama, don’t look now, but given how the Hillary spokesperson is dressed, I think the fecal matter is about to hit the rotating atmospheric gases mover.
Don’t ask, don’t tell be damned. Is there any question about Private Johnson?
Nope. Sorry. It may be pink, but you aren’t pretty.
If you shaved your pits people might be able to see more of your face.
Actually, I think the new look makes Hillary look more feminine.
The orange and purple badge of discourage.
If only I had me one of them for the last caption contest!
The Clinton-Obama slingfest over at Daily Kos, took a turn for the worse.
The charge of the light (in the loafers) brigade.
Al Gore’s new hat was found to cause global (bee) swarming.
No really …. we’re laughing with you (snicker).
The Democratic Convention gets under way in Denver, with keynote speaker BushMcChimpyHitler.
Just when you thought it was safe to turn the internet back on …. Britney returns.
President Elect Obama, today announced sweeping changes in America’s armed forces.
With apologies to Emily Dickinson, hope is the thing with flowers.
Brian: “Excuse me. Are you the Judean Leptidopteran Front?”
Reg: “F*** off! We’re the Leptidopteran’s Front of Judea.”
With the writer’s strike over, Survivor: WTO went back on the shelf.
And tomorrow, the fifth anniversary of the war against the war against the war in Iraq will be celebrated by cleaning up the mess the wannabee hippies make today.
Marine recruiters in Berkeley now wear culturally sensitive uniforms to work.
In the 60’s and we had The flower child, and now in the 2000’s we have flower punk.
Ze Europeans prepare for ze Annual Truffle-Snuffle Festival.
* It was so bad they used to use the trees to make carbon paper
* The Lindsay Lohan Signiture Purfume ads started getting a little strange, after that.
* “Let’s rock this joint!”
* The rest of the evening, Judy regretted ordering extra garlic on her pizza.
* Haloween 17: The Bride of Micheal Meyers.. a Mask, a blade, AND PMS.
* “Say it with flowers.”
* The only safe way for women to enter the Clinton White House.
* Harold knew his operation would be no normal procedure, when his surgical nurse came in.
* What was under Darth Vader’s mask on the first take.
* “Trust me; it works better than makeup.”
* “Love flowers, but can’t stand the smell? Have I got the product for YOU!!!!!”
* Instroducing: The Chia Mask!
The UN announces new Peace Keeper Uniforms.
Conservatives face tough choices in November.
Homeland Security Notice: How to survive a chemical attack by Iowa Hog Farmers.
The Wall Street Journal comments on Fed reaction to Bear Stearns failure.
John McCain prepping for meeting with Joe Lieberman.
New Yorkers respond favorably to Governor and Mrs. Paterson’s strong commitment to marital fealty.
American consumers express their happiness with MS Vista.
FTD’s new line of products for the Politician in your life.
“Does this make me look fat?”
“The Force is wasted on this one.”
Barney’s new job in chemical weapons disposal.
Black or white, man or woman, Hildabeast or Very Berry Obama. It is what’s inside that counts.
[This message of unity brought to you by the Democratic National Committee].
“Shut Up And Kiss Me.”
Where have all the flowers gone?
Obama handed out masks and iPods to the electorate to offset the upsetting tirade videos of his pastor.
* Proof that the war protesters are a little short on oxygen
* The ultimate answer to a bad hair day.
Laurence found that he actually preferred the brown acid.
* Looking at what’s left of the world through rose colored goggles.
* 105 miles to Chcago, full tank of gas, a half pack of cigarettes, it’s 97 freakin’ degrees out here, and I’m wearing full face gear. Hit it.
* They’re coming to take me away, Ha, ha…
They’re coming to take me away, Ho, ho
* The peace protesters move to chem warfare.
* Smells like… teen spirit.”
* “OK, everyone sing along, you know the words…..’ Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you…..'”
* So, I told him, we need to duscuss Iraq like adults, but he wouldn’t stop laughing.
* The result of growing up in the apartment over the fish market.
My art belongs to Dada.
Mischa’s misreading of a sci-fi classic (Soylent Green is purple!) gave J.D. Salinger an idea for another book.
I, for one, welcome our new anti-war overlords.
What’s new in body art?
Blood red is in.
The floral torchiere has been pased to new generation of Americans.
Skedaddles … taste the rainbow.
Listen, Frank. I don’t think your homemade Miss Piggy costume is going to impress the people at Henson Studios.
The spring issue of Commie Fooktard, is now available at fine newsstands everywhere.
My grandparents went to Berkeley and all I got was this stupid hat.
Code Pink, Yellow, Orange, Chartreuse, Heliotrope, and Lavender.
Make a one-time donation
2010 NFL Draft Grades
Federal Judge Rules That NSA Metadata Collection Program Likely Unconstitutional
Federal Judge Rejects Challenge To N.S.A. Data Mining
Mnuchin Tells Congress He Will Not Turn Over Trump’s Tax Returns
Mnuchin Won’t Comply With Subpoena For Trump Tax Returns