Thursday, November 13, 2008
Time for the Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Monday PM
Women’s Wear Daily: “Brown is the new black; feathers, the new fur.”
In an attempt to get more white people watching, Chocolate News has just announced a new co-host, seen in photo above, for David Alan Grier.
1. The reasons why Palin’s wardrobe was $150 thousand were the clothes that she decided not to wear.
2. Senator Clinton will run for re-election in Madonna Couture.
” … that’s right, she actually thought Africa was a country … but you didn’t hear that from me.”
Victoria’s Secret reject #27
Madonna is dabbling in movie making again, see her in her latest production “Mars Attacks the Christmas Porno”.
‘Stars and Stripes Forever’ … you’re doing it wrong!
I like her better when she looks innocent and wears nothing but hair.
Chocolate wear for men comes with nuts.
apapapap ap ap ap ap apapapapap!
Sweet! Melts in your mouth and in your hand.
“And next month for men, we introduce woven tinsel bikini. A little flash for the ho ho ho.”
I suddenly got hungry 🙂
The street is all your’s now Madge/Ester [and no … I don’t want an Obama Peace Pop (or Fudgsicle)].
Roll out the Hershey’s, we’ll have a barrel of fun.
Celebrations of National Obie Day, began early.
Bend over, the inauguration’s coming.
* (Sings).. “I’ll stop the world and melt with you”
* World’s worst dating videos #43
* Deanna Troi’s perfect outfit.
* She looks good enough to…. well, you know…
* After being locked in the chololate factory for eight hours, all she could say was…”Did you really need to rescue me?”
* Life is like a girl covered in chocolate. What you get depends on what melts.
* Uhh, that isn’t chocolate, Beavis.
* Is the girl, hollow?
Well, Fudge Me!
I’d like to fudge that!
Thermostat to 95 degrees? Aye, aye, captain.
You ought to see how she holds her licker!
Klaatu Barada Nikto !
Dibs on the Cupcakes!
Newest ad campaign: “Got chocolate milk?”
* “Hi… I’m Candy.” “Of course you are.”
* How many licks does it take…..
* “Candygram for Mongo.” “Mongo LIKE candy!”
* Sweet girl…
* It wasn’t until later that school officials found out just how she sold so many school fundraising chocolate bars…
* Why are you snickering like that, Cindy?
* The Candy Man following the sex change operation
* Amazing what you’d find in Bill Clinton’s reception lines. In this picture from 1995, for example…
Sorry… I ate the panties.
“Meet my new sex toy… Now turn out the lights.”
The autumn collection from Willie Wanker and the Chocolate Factory.
Sometimes you feel like a nut… sometimes you don’t!
Madonna: “Here’s my collection of whistles. Let me blow your whistle for you!”
I hate to tell you this Blob, but she don’t wear panties.
John Edwards, Bill Clinton, and Eliot Spitzer walk into a candy bar …..
Make a one-time donation
Caption Contest Winners
OTB Caption Contest
OTB Caption Contest Winners
OTB Caption JamTM