Monday, May 24, 2010
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
The pellet with the poison is in the flagon with the dragon…
In, once again, another historic move the Obama Administration has found a truly historic way for Democrats to settle their historic internal differences of opinions with the proposed, albeit historic, Cap and Trade Legislation.
The Obama administration has determined that Al Qaida’s main strength is their ability to ignore 1000 years of progress, so they today announced their latest plan for “Confronting Violent Extremism”
Obama countered complaints by insisting their would be a military component to his “Confronting Violent Extremism”
As the economy worsens, many business meetings become “intense” as workers try to distinguish their performance.
Exactly what is a “traditional” battle? Most battles are one off affairs that don’t have a chance of forming traditions.
Putin has begun a “Back to basics” approach to rebuilding the Russian military.
Brave, Brave Sir Barack Bravely ran away.
It seems that the Kagan nomination isn’t a sure thing after all.
The islamic world countered the “Everybody draw Mohammed Day” by making fun of the crusades.
A still from the love scene in the “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” sequel.
Drudge breaking: Senate candidate Richard Blumenthal, Democrat from Connecticut, is seen on video tape claiming to have been an the Battle of Camlann with King Arthur.
North Korea mobilizes.
Richard the Craven-Hearted (Blumenthal) vowed to fight on.
Despite definitive photographic evidence to the contrary, Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal continues to insist that he was at the Battle of Agincourt
“… and never shall we lay off our struggle until yon Healthe Care Reformation includes the Shire Reeve’s Option!”
“You call this a tea party?”
Anyone remember what it’s like not to have guns?
First knight: “Miller Lite has great taste! ”
Second knight: “No- it’s less filling”
First knight: “Damn you-I said: Great taste”
Battle of the Ballot Box- circa 2010 A.D. , wherein the SEIU armies fought the Tea Partiers to a standstill. Both sides claimed victory.
Pardon me, but do have any Grey Poupon?
Look, as your attorney general, Mr. President, I know it looks bad. But I just didn’t have time to read the activities list before I signed up for this Medieval fair.
Al Qaeda asks, nay demands, a return to the 12th century and Fie on thee, infidel!
No, this is the Society of Creative Anachronisms, not a Congress passing a balanced budget, though I can easily understand the confusion.
Crap, he does have a pointed stick.
Muslims celebrate the new Islamic Learning Center and Mosque to be opened next to the World Trade Center.
I have to pee, I wonder if I will rust
“Night Templars reunite after Obama declares a Holy War on terrorist.”
“Obama’s Secret Service try on their new suits, compliments of the stimulus package.”
“Everyone stop, don’t move, my contact fell out.”
One way or another, Pelosi is determined to break the impasse in the House.
Prom night at Abstinence Works Charter High School.
1) Factional fighting broke out among ‘The Knights Who Say Ni’ today when at their annual corporate board meeting a young upstart attempted to introduce a motion to change their name.
2) Factional fighting broke out among ‘We Are The Knights Who Say Ni’ today when at their annual company picnic a young upstart suggested that they change their name.
Kill the guy in red.
3) Backroom negotiations between ‘Tea Partiers’ and the GOP are not often as civilized as depicted here.
4) Party politics prevail as usual as the GOP attempts to negotiate with members of the ‘Tea Party’.
5) Unfortunately when cooler heads from the ‘Tea Party’ finally surfaced, they were quickly severed from their shoulders.
6) Unfortunately by the time cooler heads from the ‘Tea Party’ finally surfaced, they were already severed from their bodies.
7) Open hostiles broke out between inner and outer ‘Tea Party’ members when a motion to go back to referring to themselves as ‘Tea Baggers’ was introduced.
Make a one-time donation
Sean Spicer Finally Booted From Dancing With The Stars
Caption Contest Winners
US Imposes New Sanctions on Russia for 2016 Election Interference
What Comes After Putin?