Thursday, February 2, 2006
Time for the Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Monday PM
Janet Reno’s brilliant disguise allowed her to easily infiltrate Red China.
Now that he was certain he had done everything humanly possible to get decent reception, Chang knew he could no longer avoid getting that expensive cable hookup for watching the 2008 Olympics.
After hearing Tim Kaine’s response to the SOTU, George tries out his new personal wind-power machine.
There is a better way…
Never quite the same after his encounter with Agent 007, Oddjob now sells discount Rolecks watches in Tienanmen Square.
The Chinese agent positioned himself, preparing to turn on the new mass hypnosis device at exactly the right moment.
Kodos: “Kang, I thought getting you that toy would make you smile.”
Kang: “I am smiling.”
Cindy Sheehan had been tossed out once, but had a feeling that this disguise would let her message be broadcast to the world during the State of the Union address.
It wasn’t long before Hong Fau developed a hack for Google’s censoring search requests.
Google’s new advertisements for its Chinese search program.
Meet Mister Hu, Chinese agent in charge of censoring Google.
“Charlie Chan signals No.1 Son; Meet Me At Train Station.”
Kerry-san always checks to see which way the wind is blowing AND spinning before he speaks on any subject.
Windmills: not just for the Dutch anymone.
Apparently “Must see” entertainment in China is very entertaining. But people’s supreme court justice B.J. Ork was enjoying his trational “Imperial court spin detector”.
Inside workings of the Google.cn search engine
Thinking to himself: “Man I’m hungry…all I need it the guard to leave the dog alone for one minute…”
* Being isolated as they are creates some rather interesting concepts… take this singer in a popular wok band, as an example…
* How can one look so disoriented in China?
* And this is my ghost writer… He’s part Spanish and part Chinese. His name? Oh… Manuel Tai-Ping.
* They say upwards of a quarter million Chinese nationals live on water. This guy clearly has been living on substantially more.
* It’s O.K., they’re speaking Chinese. I’ll just flip the record over…
* The Chinese Louie Anderson.
* Appropriately, his name was Chin.
* I saw a werewolf with a Chinese Menu in his hand
* He never forgot how the master laughed as he said: “No, grasshopper, carry hibachi by HANDLES!”
With her face unwashed – hardly anyone recognized Rosie O’ Donnel
Wong knew that all he would have to do was wait, and Bithead would return within the hour with more captions, after all this was a Chinese caption contest
* Eventually, the cow chips hit Ching’s fan.
* Since Wang Ho was rather round in shape, it was hard to tell if he was tilting at his own windmill.
* Van Gogh I’m not, but I get by.
* If these glasses actually worked, I might have some idea what we’re all staring at.
Brian Peppers goes to China
When latest Bond film, Casino Royale, issued a casting call for villains, Yung Ho Lee knew he must find a way to stand out in the crowd.
Maxwell Smart’s arch enemy Siegfried’s latest disguise. Chaos used their latest secret weapon (Google) to find it.
Travis Bickle …. the early years:
June twenty-ninth. I gotta get in shape now. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on it’ll be fifty pushups each morning. Fifty pull-ups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food… no more destroyers of my body. From now on it’ll be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.
A reveler shows up in costume for the year of the Â“FishÂ” festivities.
Where’s the Panda porn? They promised me Panda porn.
Caption This One (060203)…
(U.S. Air Force photo by Capt. James Bressendorff)
I’m going to stick with a military theme from here on out so if you see a good one, please send me a link.
More Bloggy Caption Fun:
Outside the Beltway
A Danish newspaper depicts the prophet Muhammad in a bad hat.
Chen promised his wife he would display his wind wheel so she could pick him out on TV. Now, he was experiencing wind wheel angst.
Joliet Jake Blues is alive and well and living in Hong Kong.
God only knows what happened to his shades.
The first day of sales for the Walkman television antenna didn’t go so well.
* ChingPow, his eyes crossed. (Startrek nod)
* He always said the strange construction he carried scared away the camels. And sure enough, he never saw one.
* Ming finds out his ‘Death ray” doesn’t work.
* Hung Chow’s constipation made for a rather grumpy boy.
* Ping finally realized his homeland was all a communist plot.
* Hong… the first day after being released from Prison, after serving 20 years for being a Peking Tom
* A hour after Dinner, he was hungry again.
* Valarie Plaime’s new identity.
Make a one-time donation