Frank J has an amusing preview of tonight’s debate between the nine Democratic contenders–about which I had totally forgotten. Some of his predictions:
* Howard Dean will set the tone for the debate by announcing at the beginning that Saddam Hussein must immediately be found and then restored to power.
* Joe Liberman will try to convince the Democrats he’s crazy enough to be their nominee by biting the head off a live bat. He will somehow make the act extremely boring.
* Dennis Kucinich’s tinfoil hat will be completely ineffective at stopping the mind controlling space lasers.
* John Edwards will adamantly declare that he’s just a regular guy and that he will use his trial lawyer skills to sue anyone who says otherwise.
* John Kerry will mention that he served in Vietnam.
* Al Sharpton will interrupt Bob Graham by shouting, “Shut up, Graham cracker!” because it’s just too good a line.
* Hillary Clinton will suddenly walk on stage in the middle of the debate, suck all the air out of the room, and then leave.