What you’ve missed the past week if you’re not reading Manzine:
- Mad About Mad Men (James Joyner) – “Mad Men” is the hottest show on TV, having somehow captured the zeitgeist with its meticulous portrayal of early 1960s Manhattan.
- Guide to Homebrewing Beer (Tim F) – Brewing your own beer is pretty easy. Here are answers to questions would-be homebrewers often ask.
- The Chrome Dome (Jon Stonger) – A masculine approach to baldness.
- Great Potatoes For Great Steaks (Matt Mehaffey) – Because you need a side dish worthy of your great steaks. And nothing goes with meat like potatoes.
- World Bartender Championships (James Joyner)
- North Korean Compensation? (Jon Stonger)
- Quote of the Day — Drinking Edition (James Joyner)
- Prostate Cancer: Get Checked (James Joyner)
- The Benefits of Starting a Side Business (Alex Knapp)