I’ll be tied up all day with a planning meeting at work. In addition to whatever postings my co-authors do here, you may want to check out a group project I’m involved with called MANzine, a lifestyle magazine for men, by men.
- World’s Sexiest Women – Lists of sexy women are a staple of men’s magazines for obvious reasons. The people who make these lists change their minds more often than the women in them.
- 5 Ways Sports TV Sucks – The most annoying things about sports broadcasts- why do they keep doing this to us?
- GQ is BS — You Paid What? – GQ is great for tips on men’s fashion trends. Not so much for knowing what to spend.
- Tom Watson’s Fairytale Weekend – 2009 will be remembered as the Year that Tom Watson Almost Won, not the year that Stewart Cink did win or the year Tiger Woods missed the cut.
- Burn Notice: Best Show On TV – There are a million little things that make USA Network’s “Burn Notice” the best show on television.
- Why Americans Hate Soccer – I know I am going against the grain by being a soccer fan in America. But I really can’t help myself.
- The Why of the Tie – Like many horrific fashion items, the necktie has its roots in a religiously-motivated defenestration.