Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Bill at INDC presents another Moonbat photo essay.
- Dodd Harris reflects on Democrats who are still ill from the election.
- Craig Henry wants to know why Ray Lewis is so overhyped.
- King of Fools is intrigued by a metablogging Ponzi scheme to generate pseduo-traffic.
- Steve Bainbridge recommends some sparkling wines for your holiday enjoyment.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.