OTB Radio – Tonight at 7 Eastern
The next episode of OTB Radio, our BlogTalkRadio program, will record and air live tonight from 7-8 Eastern.
Tonight, we welcome UCLA lawprof Stephen Bainbridge to the show, along with regulars Dave Schuler and Alex Knapp.
We’ll be talking about several hot issues:
- The 2008 primaries, including Fred Thompson’s withdrawal from the race and what it means for the Republican Party and the bitter infighting between Democrats Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.
- The state of the economy, including whether government stimulus packages are sound policy.
- The seemingly unending debate over whether the Bush Administration lied to get us into the Iraq War.
Please join us. We’ll also be taking your calls at (646) 716-7030.
You can play the show, subscribe to its feed, or share it with your friends via the widget below:
(Note: The playback automatically updates to the most recent show available. Older shows can be accessed at the show archives.)
- None of the Above? The Case For Sitting Out 2008 (Bainbridge)
- Does Losing Focus the Attention? (Joyner)
- The Great Identity Politics War (Schuler)
- Bush Favoring Larger Stimulus Package (Steve Verdon)
- Stopping the Downturn (Schuler)
- Bush’s Iraq War Lies Were Untrue (Joyner)
- The Leadup to the Iraq War (Schuler)