Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Stephen Green has an election machine so simple that even a Florida Democrat couldn’t screw it up. Probably.
- Cam Edwards reports on potential voting fraud in the crucial state of Ohio.
- Greyhawk takes a NYT analysis of the military vote to task.
- SoCal Lawyer is doing an online symposium on the Three Strikes Law.
- Jon Henke explains why he’s voting for None of the Above for president.
- Michael J. Totten revels in the misfortunes of others.
- Craig Henry reminds us of 9/11’s forgotten man.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.