Beltway Traffic Jam
The Election Day linkfest:
- Michael J. Totten reminds us that people who vote for the other guy aren’t the enemy.
- David Bernstein got at least one vote for President.
- Mark Hasty voted for all the wrong candidates.
- Alex Knapp predicts Bednarik will get more votes than Nader.
- Michelle Malkin describes voting in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Robert Tagorda tells what it’s like to vote Republican in Massachussets.
- Kevin Aylward covers his bases, explaining Why Kerry Lost and Why Bush Lost.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.