BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
I’m working from home this afternoon so escaped the traffic altogether. But the linkfest must go on:
- The Other Kate is not as taken by John Edward’s looks as is Kevin Aylward, but notices an odd resemblance.
- Bill Hobbs thinks something was missing from the SOTU.
- Paully Muller discusses campus politics.
- Chomps meets the Democratic contenders. Hilarity ensues.
- Venomous Kate’s Letter of the Day was X. I’m guessing it’ll be Y today.
- Robert Tagorda has a good take on the Clark-Kerry “stars versus bars” flap.
- Megan McArdle explains why a GOP splinter movement is unlikely.
- Kevin Aylward, ironically, has a prayer for the porn-obsessed.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use Kevin’s Handy Dandy TrackBack Pinger.