Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- McQ notes a huge anti-Muslim backlash in Nepal after yesterday’s atrocities.
- Kevin Aylward continues to show why bloggers must be credentialed.
- Venomous Kate examines the hazards of bringing sex toys aboard the airplane.
- Dean Esmay sees no reason why CNN wouldn’t air the Log Cabin ads. [Maybe because Eddy Arnold isn’t doing them anymore? -ed.]
- Steven Taylor has more Bite-Sized Toast.
- Stephen Green notes that Kerry hasn’t spent the time since the convention learning to salute properly.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.