Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Tim Cavanaugh tells of the Marine who liked President Bush more than his girlfriend.
- Eugene Volokh and Rick Hasen reflect on stupid Ohio Electors.
- Spoons has the latest from the world of collegiate fascism.
- King of Fools has a Carnival of Carnivals.
- John Little reports on Yasir Arafat going to a place where he’ll feel welcome.
- Stephen Green notes John Zogby’s change of heart.
- Daily Recycler has an amusing video to the tune of “Rawhide.”
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.
NOTE: Entries not linking to this post will be summarily deleted.