Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Kate McMillan‘s regular blog has passed this one in traffic.
- Kevin Aylward explores government regulation of toilets and ceiling fans.
- Bill Quick updates us on the criminal antics of Rev. Al Sharpton.
- Jon Henke gets out the Iraq success checklist.
- Wizbang turned two yesterday. Congrats to Kevin and company.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.