Time for the Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Winners will be announced Monday PM
Mark Zuckerberg can see your blue costume. He can’t see my red one.
“And this year’s No_Brain Piece Prize goes to…”
Ham dressed as beef talking to mutton dressed as lamb. mpw
Kayso, I get this craptastic statue for winning and you get Hickory Farms summer sausage for losing? That is so unfair!
Old meat meet dead meat.
A tragic scene unfolded which became known as the first event to turn some Republicans into vegans.
Michelle Obama’s healthy eating initiative suddenly took a decided ugly turn.
The true horror of her predicament suddenly obvious, Lady Gaga screamed in terror as Cher called for the industrial sized BBQ grill to be wheeled out.
No, surprisingly it’s not the outfit. She pretty much always smells that way.
Food Network chefs are lining up to check Lady Gaga’s internal meat temperature with their thermometers..
I’ve got the meat, do you have the buns?
Cher thinking, “I’m so much better than her.”
Lady Gaga thinking, “I’m so much better than her.”
Cher: I don’t care how much they pay me, there’s no way I’m re-enacting that Madonna kiss thing while she’s wearing that dress.
It’s clear to see that Lady GaGa doesn’t meat Cher’s stature.
If I could turn back time to when Cher was top of the charts and genetically modified food was still unknown.
Cher, you look hungry. Wanna eat my meat?
Cher under her breath: “I knew Bob Mackie; and your butcher is no Bob Mackie.”
Cher thinking: “Good thing Sonny can’t see this or he’d be asking for the Lea & Perrins.”
Jerky: before and after.
I don’t know which is worse? Seeing all that stringy, ghastly, carved dead meat…or GaGa’s dress.
Lady Gaga accepts her award as the most desired celebrity to be invited to a Green Bay Packer’s tailgating party.
TMZ can’t wait for the after-party cause Lady Gaga always gets blitzed and does a strip … steak.
“Well-aged” Cher out-“flank”-ed Gaga, “chop”-ped and pur-“loin”-ed a “prime cut” for herself. As I shoot for the Bottom-of-the-barrel award.
Cher: Babe, when I was your age, I was all the raw meat my fans could handle. Why don’t you try wearing some Taco Bell to keep the boys interested? Maggot!
Guess where I am marinating the sausage.
Cher for Prez, Gaga for Vice – Vote The WTF Party!
Cher: “But I was told to “meat” you onstage. You have a “beef” with that?”
1) “Okay Lady Gaga — I don’t ask where you got that outfit, and you don’t tell.”
2) “Okay Lady Gaga. I won’t ask where you got that outfit, if you don’t tell.”
3) “Well, Lady Gaga, I guess with that outfit on you think you’re cut above the rest of us, huh?”
4) “Who’s your fashion designer, Lady Gaga? Sam the butcher?”
5) “Lady Gaga are you just happy to see me, or is that a maggot crawling down your leg?”
6) “Later, Lady Gaga was almost cooked to death at a celebrity roast held in her honor.”
7) “Later, Lady Gaga was treated for smoke inhalation at a celebrity roast held in her honor.”
8) “Well, Lady Gaga, I guess with that outfit on you think you’re a cut above the rest of us, huh?”
Sarah and Christine’s trip to the karaoke bar takes a turn for the worse…
Make a one-time donation
Caption Contest Winners
2010 NFL Draft Grades
Yglesias Leaving Atlantic for CAP
NBC Fires Matt Lauer After Sexual Misconduct Allegations
OTB Caption Contest