Monday, November 5, 2007
Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
When asked for comment, Rick Santorum said, “I told you so.”
Jackson…..look over there…..yeah, that’s our master….go bite him for me….please…
Darth to Superman – “Your Dick Cheney’s dog for cripes sake. ‘Don’t Ask – Don’t Tell’ might just work. Trust me, these folks already have enough gay issues. Now smile.”
Legion of Superdogs Unite!
The Presidential Debate on Planet K-9, pitting Mutt Romney against Barack Obowwow.
“Kal-El — I am your father!”
(seriously, can’t you just see the anguished denial in Supermutt’s eyes?)
What is Krypto doing hanging around with Cheney?
Ever since Lancelot Link, Saturday Morning Cartoons just continue to get stranger.
SuperDog: “Well pup, I knew BatDog, I served with BatDog… and you’re no BatDog.
And our owners wonder why we crap on the rug!
Hey, it could be worse Rex. That poodle next door is dressed up like John Edwards.
Normally, we would protest this sort of thing, but the master carries a gun when we go hunting and we don’t want to tick him off. We’ve seen what he can do.
I always wondered why some wealthy people would support the democrats. I think this answers the question. They just have to much time on their hands and aren’t connected to reality.
The hard part is getting our four kids into the dog costume, after that, getting the superman costume on is easy.
The pets of Ron “Superwhite” Paul and Barack “Darth” Obama
pose for a “Salt ‘n Peppa” thing.
SuperDog: “You CANNOT smell Kryptonite! You farted!”
* A still from Micheal Jackson’s “Black and White” Video.
* posing before going for a Cat scan.
* You think THIS is bad? Last year, he dressed me as Snoop Dog….
* Singles bar chatter: “It’s a dog-eat-dog world out there, and I’m wearing Milkbone underwear.”
* “I sense something. A presence I’ve not felt since… FOOD!!!!”
* “Indeed, Superdog, you are powerful, as the Emperor has foresmelled.”
* ” Crap on the rug again, and the Emperor will show you the true nature of the Force.”
* The Kucinich “Dogs of War” painting
* Ever since we put that Supersuit on him, we’ve had a hell of a time keeping him outta the top bunk
* How can Superman pursue truth, justice, and the American Way, until he’s caught his TAIL, silly?
Make a one-time donation
Caption Contest Winners
The Incredible Shrinking Mitt Romney
Northam Refuses To Resign, Denies Racist Photos Are Of Him
Three Judge Panel Upholds South Carolina Voter ID Law, Delays Implementation
Second Woman Says Al Franken Groped Her In 2010