Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Ace decries the idea of Jessica Simpson as a “Bond girl” but favors supermodel immigration reform.
- Sean Hackbarth explains why working in retail has made him a Scrooge.
- John Cole is hosting an Airing of Grievances in honor of Festivus.
- Will Baude contemplates the virtues of “fair trade” coffee.
- Craig Henry points to a Harvard study showing that incompetent people don’t know they’re incompetent.
To join in, choose a post from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.