Beltway Traffic Jam
The morning traffic was exceedingly light; the afternoon, not so much.
The Friday linkfest:
- Steven Taylor has suggestions for how C-SPAN could boost its ratings.
- Paul has learned a valuable lesson about blogging.
- J. Fielek is looking for software engineering work on the Virginia coast.
- Frinklin has some news about the future of Enterprise.
- Julian Sanchez has some interesting thoughts on the tax protest movement.
- Kevin Holtsberry has a book review in National Review. And warm cockles to boot.
- notGeorge has no interest in watching the Nick Berg video. Even though I hosted it on my server, I don’t either. Judging from traffic, we’re the only two.
- Rev. Don Sensing fisks his own bishops.