BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
I’m actually working at home on a manuscript today, so no encounter with local traffic to report on.
The last linkfest of the week:
- Venomous Kate has some useful technical info for other bloggers using MT.
- Stephen Bainbridge has recovered sufficiently from his bout with food poisoning to bring us the latest from the Martha Stewart trial.
- Steve Verdon points to a dozen reasons, aside from the scream, that Howard Dean imploded.
- Cam Edwards notes that Bush and Blair have been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Citizen Smash has a Super Bowl pool ongoing in his comments section.
- Brian Weatherson has everything you’ll ever wanna know about the “wanna” – “want to” dichotomy.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.