Beltway Traffic Jam
Back in telecommute mode after all. I went in to the office for a couple hours this morning but, alas, the computer isn’t working and it’ll likely be a couple days to get it resolved. So it goes.
The first linkfest of the week:
- Julian Sanchez is hosting a Blogorama at Rendezvous Lounge in DC this Thursday. It’ll apparently be crawling with libertarians.
- Cam Edwards is unimpressed with Spain’s latest efforts in the GWOT.
- Bill Hobbs provides definitive proof Scooby Doo is bad for kids.
- Rob Tagorda links word that racial diversity has some negative side effects.
- Venomous Kate is hosting her own caption contest.
- King of Fools reports on WaPo retracting the “Condi distracted” story. Sort of.
- Amy Lamboley endorses Prof. Bainbridge for Governor.
- Barry Ritholtz provides more evidence that file downloading doesn’t seem to be affecting CD sales.
- Laurence Simon, opponent of linkwhoring, hosts the Carnival of Cats.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.