Beltway Traffic Jam
This marks the first Beltway Traffic Jam actually written and posted from inside the Beltway. Since I still live outside the Beltway, however, the blog’s name will remain unchanged. (Hey, if the bulk of the Washington Monthly‘s online content can be generated from California. . . )
The Wednesday linkfest:
- Jon Henke gets a whole post out of trolling his blogroll. How lame.
- Discount Blogger is open to graffiti while Michael vacations.
- Frank J is advertising for a woman.
- Armed Liberal discusses the Zen of war.
- Dodd Harris has some reflections on Yasir Arafat.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.