Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest, a little early for the holiday weekend:
- Brett Marston offers a typology of blogging.
- Robert Prather is retiring from blogging again.
- Kevin Aylward foreshadows a new direction at WizBang!
- Henry Copeland of BlogAds explains why advertising will not ruin blogging.
- Mark Hasty explains the social significance of Scooby Doo.
- Michael Demmons tells you all about Michael Demmons. (And beer.)
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.