Beltway Traffic Jam
The Tuesday linkfest:
- Dodd Harris thinks Kerry’s lies about the economy won’t work.
- Dale Franks explains why dramatically increasing the minimum wage won’t work.
- Robert Prather explains why anti-spam laws won’t work.
- Bryan illustrates why caging hamsters just won’t work.
- Jen explains why the jury system needs some work.
- Jeff Goldstein continues to wonder whether the Atkins diet will work.
- Tim Cavanaugh explains why Bush is a lock (hint: dovishness won’t work).
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.