Beltway Traffic Jam
Once again, blogrolling.com seems to be down. It makes me glad I moved it off the main page, but it may be time to just give up on it as my primary means of keeping up with my links. I hate to give up the updating functionality, but reliability is nice, too.
The Thursday linkfest
- Will Collier catches John Kerry in “a big ugly lie” about race.
- One Fine Jay says not to get down on the Philippines–they just have an unusual way of doing the right thing.
- Rob Tagorda notes that 2004 and 2000 require different levels of “experience” on the part of candidates.
- Kathy Kinsley points us to a lawsuit against a bank that bankrolls HAMAS.
- Alan thinks people would read more literature if it didn’t all suck.
- Sean Hackbarth has yet another installment of the House of Ketchup.
- Kristopher Vilamaa supports the underblogs.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see /a>.