Beltway Traffic Jam
The morning drive was merely bad today. It’s amazing how many crashes people can manage to have in a 20 mile stretch of toll road, even at low speeds.
The daily linkfest:
- Jeff Jarvis notes that things are no better in New Jersey.
- Robert Tagorda assesses the down side of attending Harvard’s Kennedy School.
- Tyler Cowen explains why jobs are a lagging indicator.
- Chris Lawrence argues blogging is no longer cool. [It used to be cool? -ed.]
- Joe Katzman summarizes the Bush Doctrine.
- Craig Henry cites more evidence that France is an active adversary, not an ally.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.