Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Michael J. Totten hopes Bush’s first act with his new mandate will be a repeal of Jane’s Law.
- “Captain Ed” Morrissey points to a new finding of Sarin gas in Iraq. In 1991.
- Wrechard shows that Kerry would have won in based on the 1960, 1970, and 1980 census Electoral distributions.
- Jeff Quinton was in a nasty car accident but is fine.
- Steven Taylor gives us evidence that Bush has rewarded us for re-electing him by turning loose all those jobs he was hording the first four years.
- Kate McMillan provides a handy Red-Blue map of Canada for disillusioned Kerry supporters.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.