Beltway Traffic Jam
The (mostly) daily linkfest:
- Blackfive explains how blogging works if you’re in the military.
- King of Fools contemplates educational malpractice.
- Howard Bashman offers contrasting cases where the 10 Commandments are and are not permissible on a court’s seal.
- Alex Knapp has been banned at Panera Bread.
- Jeff Goldstein contemplates Yasir Arafat as a Hooter’s waitress.
- Joel Foreman is a flip-flopper.
- David Pinto definitively answers the old question, “Who’s on first?”
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.