Beltway Traffic Jam: The Return
After a two week hiatus, the Beltway Traffic Jam is back. Now that OTB is on a dedicated server and Mark Jaquith has done most of the under-the-hood tinkering needed to keep the site running, we have re-enabled inline trackbacks on the main page.
The daily linkfest:
- Michael J. Totten is back from Iraq and reports things are relatively safe.
- John Robb considers arbitrage and guerillas.
- Craig Henry thinks “George Allen could be in big trouble.”
- Thomas Barnett got blown off by CSPAN. Again.
- Austin Bay reflects on Jim Brady’s epiphany on blogging.
To join in, choose a post from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.