Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
You say when it’s done the priests will haul victims up there and cut out their hearts? Well, ok, as long as it’s not a mosque.
These days American tourists are being told that vacationing in Iraq is safer than visiting Europe.
House Hunters International check out properties for sale in Ur.
The storm trooper assured Beru and Owen that if they just allowed the search of their home, he’d let them get back to moisture farming right away.
With wooden sidewalks, the Fremen of Arrakis found that the Shai hulud didn’t pop up as often.
Tour guide: “On your right is an example of a 6th century BC Ziggurat…and we’re walkin’…”
Tour guide: “Yes, we are very proud of the new HQ since we merged Al-jazeera with MSNBC.”
Iraqi guide: “Mayan temples? We doan’ need no stinkin’ Mayan temples.”
Ever since Morey’s Pier removed the Ferris Wheel and Gravitron, the Ocean City, New Jersey boardwalk seemed a little drab.
Tour guide Nancy Pelosi shows off the ruins of the Democrat Party.
1) “Look! Yet another McMansion foreclosure hits the real estate market.”
2) “Some haunted mansion…You could tell the mummies were all fake by the conspicuously low thread count of their bandages.”
3) “…And we’re walking. We’re walking.”
4) “Is that…Is that…a Starbucks?”
5) “See…We told you so, Dorothy. Climate change has come to Oz.”
6) “See…Just like we told you, Dorothy. Climate change has come to Oz.”
Tourists visit site of former US Capitol Hill after Chinese investors repossessed it.
Few considered the impact of the Exodus on pending pyramid projects.
Make a one-time donation
New Hampshire Governor Hassan To Run For Senate Against Kelly Ayotte
War College Speech Roundup
Does al Qaeda Still Have a Hierarchy?
Caption Contest Winners
Obama Is Not To Blame For The Deterioration Of Iraq, And The U.S. Can’t Fix It