Thursday, June 17, 2010
Time for the Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Monday PM
After Kondo hit him on the hand, the player writhed around on the ground, holding his leg, and was awarded a free kick.
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews critiques Obama’s Oval Office speech.
Some expert told Obama that robots might be able to plug the oil leak.
Unable to muster emotion enough to satisfy the MSM, the president has relegated himself to playing “tough guy” with the toys in the White House rec room.
I have seen better monkey shit fights at the capitol hill……..
The production values of Transformers 3 left a lot to be desired.
Al Gore responds to Tipper’s request for a divorce.
The Transformers remake of Saturday Night Fever.
Not to be outdone by Denmark’s Legos, Japan has introduced Arm-os
On YouTube they transformed into Godzilla and Mothra, respectively.
“Bot warriors battle over sudoku answer.
kondo falls and Obama blames it on Bush.. is their nothing he won’t comment on??
Come on, guys! You are supposed to be my toys, not destroy yourselves!
[…] Current Contests: Cowboy Blob Military Times Rodney Dill RT’s Ponderings V The K […]
Rock’em Sock’em Robots Get a Make-Over!
[…] Blob Military Times Rodney Dill RT’s Ponderings Wyatt […]
1) As the EMP-like surge of energy short-circuited his positronic neural network brain, Kondo knew something was wrong: robots weren’t supposed to having feeling – particularly PAIN!
2) As Kondo’s world came crashing down around him he thought to himself with a certain amount of self-satisfaction: “That will do pig. That will do.”
3) As Kondo’s world came crashing down around him, he couldn’t help but wonder if the outcome could have been different. If only he would’ve checked himself into rehab for his addiction to cheap and reliable energy.
4) Moments before his knockout, Kondo second-guessed his decision in signing that organ donors card.
5) Kondo takes a licking but keeps on ticking…Ticking!? KA-BOOM!…END TRANSMISSION
6) Kondo could feel the loss of his footing as the crowd rushed to theirs. Soon it would be all over for him. And finally he could go back to doing what he liked and did best: being a paperweight.
7) Kondo just knew his former profession as a paperweight would one day eventually catch-up with him.
8) In a post apocalyptic world, the ‘Spy Vs. Spy’ saga continues.
9) Kondo felt like crying, but he knew that could only make matters worst.
10) As Kondo hit the canvas, he vowed never to allow himself to be distracted by the washer and dryer sitting the front row ever again.
11) Kondo simply closed his eyes and imagined himself in a better place, drinking a can WD-40 while laying shore side along the Gulf of Mexico.
12) After the fight, Kondo knew all he needed was a can of WD-40 and a little rest and relaxation in the Gulf of Mexico.
13) As the EMP-like surge of energy short-circuited his positronic neural network brain, Kondo knew something was wrong: robots weren’t supposed to have feelings – particularly PAIN!
Computer simulations can now determine what the children of famous people would look like. Here we see the predicted physical characteristics of offspring produced by the union of John Travolta and Megan Fox.
14) Kondo felt like crying, but he knew that could only make matters worse.
The robot on the receiving end of that punch somehow manages to look surprised/horrified. Too funny.
Make a one-time donation
Kim Young-Sam, President Who Led South Korea Out Of Military Rule, Dies At 87
Caption Contest Winners
Older Brother Of Kim Jong-Un Murdered In Kuala Lumpur
Are we Really on the Brink of a New Era in Korea?
Olympic Badminton Players Disqualified For Cheating To Lose