Thursday, November 22, 2007
Time for the Thanksgiving OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Monday PM
Change of Schedule — Last Monday winners will be announced Friday.
OH! OK, who let Harry Reid past security?
“Geez, Ms. Pelosi, do you have to have front and center in every photo-op?”
Which one of these turkeys is most in need of a pardon?
…And I can say with confidence that this turkey had nothing to do with outing Valerie Plame…
“Now, explain to me again what turkey has to do with the Kurds.”
If that’s Cheney in the bushes, this event is over….
(1) Given that *all* the Republican candidates were turkeys, the GOP decided to run on an “authenticity” platform.
(2) Polls showed that Turkey Lurkey was the GOP candidate that more independent voters would have a beer with … a beer, stuffing, and cranberry sauce.
The Turkey is pardoned by a big white bird.
“I gave Hillary a pat on the head. Now I’m giving her the bird. Heh heh.”
Turkey: PTHUPPPPT. Oops, pardon me.
President Bush proves that America does not torture turkeys.
1. President Bush proudly shows the media that he singlehandedly stopped Turkey’s invasion of Iraq.
2. After inserting his arm, President Bush demonstrates Turkey’s “puppet regime.”
President Bush announces his nominee for Secretary of Agriculture.
Bush: “Between you and me, Tom, the Democrats really embarrassed themselves on that Armenian Genocide Bill, didn’t they?”
Tom: “Gobble…Gobble, they sure did!”
Crowd: “Ah, hah, hah, hah, heh, heh, heh. . .
In the last administration, it was the turkey that did all the pardoning.
Yerr pardoned…. now fly…be free…
“In the middle of the president’s speech, Ron Paul jumped on the table and started dancing.”
…It slowly dawned on the bird that he was in the hands of his mental inferiors.
* This was a Turkey that knew all about computers. It kept saying: “Carpal…carpal…carpal.”
* “As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly”
* Dude, the mutant turkeys are back!
* Gobblygook… what the Turkey left on the table
* Nah, I gave up smoking cold turkey… about a month after I quit cigarettes… too hard to keep lit. Thanks anyway.
* Well, let me tell you how Monica was using me a a sex toy, once she got the damned cigar outta the way.
* Mr. President, when the chips are down, the Turkey is empty.
TIN SNIPS AND A SPREADER SIR, WE’LL GET THAT EGG. WELL IT WORKED ON MONDAY,LOL.
* We’re beating Turkeys into plowshares.
*Just think; If Franklin had his way, this would have been the National Bird…. and we’d have had Roasted Eagle with all the trimmings…. and Nick, over here woulda been a Turkey Scout. And Glenn Frey’s band… well….
* Alrright, Bird… spread eagle… errrr… spread Turkey…
* Houston, Tranquility base, here… the Turkey has landed.
* Remarkable bird, the Turkey, Beautiful plumage!
* Ya know these things taste like Spotted owl, if you add a little garlic powder….
“That black hole in his chest? Well, let’s just say Dead Eye Cheney has been on the warpath again.”
Make a one-time donation
Retailers Opening On Thanksgiving Day Yet Again, But Don’t Blame Businessmen
2010 NFL Draft Grades
Tensions Between Russia And Turkey Remain High In Wake Of Russian Jet Incident
At Least 41 Dead In Terror Attack On Istanbul Airport
Explained: Why Turkeys Have The Same Name As Turkey