OTB Caption JamTM
Weekend Caption Jam Linkfest. . . and now also Saturday Traffic Jam for those who wish to link.
- Rodney is teaching an old cat new tricks
- Wizbang just couldn’t get Bill Cosby and Robert Culp
- Willisms is looking for someone that can speak his language.
- The Right Place has found loving Hillary Clinton to be a loving caring person.
- Commonwealth Conservative is now a Green Bay fan.
- The Man showcases the three tenors
- Bullwinkle is looking for a good time
- Cafe Oregano is still paddling to finish his contest.
- Gazernet is still trying to pick the winner of the Lord of the Flies contest
And not in a contest right now, but another one is promised next week, Riding Sun picks a familiar winner. 🙂
And for more humor TNOYF asks Benevolent Ruler Or Maniacal Despot? (We’re not talkin’ Karl Rove here)
To join in, start a Caption Contest at your blog, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.