Saturday Afternoon Tabs
It's been more of a reading than writing morning.
- Via WaPo: The last institutionalists are the leaders of the Democratic Party
- Via AL.com: Mississippi House Speaker Philip Gunn: Abortion should be illegal for 12-year-old incest rape victim
- Via WaPo: Maker of Bored Ape NFTs sues artist for profiting off ‘copycat’ images
- Via the Cincinnati Enquirer: As Ohio restricts abortions, 10-year-old girl travels to Indiana for procedure
- A follow-up to one of James Joyner’s posts via the NYT: Solveig Gold Is Proud to Be the Wife of a ‘Canceled’ Princeton Professor (which, I gotta admit, is one weird piece). It also, again, raises the question of “what does ‘canceled’ mean?” Since the “canceled” prof is moving on to a job at AEI and his wife is getting profiled in the NYT.
- Well worth your time via Lawfare: Cassidy Hutchinson’s Testimony Changed Our Minds About Indicting Donald Trump
- See, also via Lawfare: Evaluating the Jan. 6 Committee’s Evidence
- Plus, via CNN: Accounts of Trump angrily demanding to go to Capitol on January 6 circulated in Secret Service over past year