Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Rusty Shackleford examines the stats and finds that Bush is hardly the first president to “lose jobs.”
- Julian Sanchez reports an important new right discovered by judges.
- Chris Lawrence argues that judges have always been activists.
- Spoons takes on Sully on the “outing Mary Cheney” issue.
- Jeff Quinton is looking for some Thanksgiving friends in low places.
- Terry Oglesby shares some important fire safety tips.
- Smash explains to John Kerry, again, why there’s not going to be a draft– unless Charlie Rangel gets elected.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.