Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Craig Henry points out that Bill Clinton was great for himself but not his party.
- Eugene Volokh ponders why he can’t find pictures of Lyndie England on Google but he can I Yahoo. (No word on why anyone would want any.)
- Steven Taylor believes President Bush will not push for the gay marriage amendment.
- Hugh Hewitt argues for making Arlen Specter Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Steve Bainbridge argues against promoting Clarence Thomas.
- David Wissing points out that the editors at the NYT are still morons.
- Will Baude wonders whether blogging makes him more efficient. (Are you kidding me? -ed.)
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.