Beltway Traffic Jam
A quickie Friday linkfest:
- Dodd Harris is sensing a pattern with the Democrats.
- Donald Sensing wonders about selective amnesia in the press.
- Michele Catalano dreams about Alan Keyes.
- Wretchard has a handy-dandy list of cities that are “holy” to somebody.
- Radley Balko opposes the doctrine of preemption when applied to DUI laws.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.