BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
Well, I got out in the nick of time. The main part of DC is an especial zoo because they’re closing key streets around the mall in preparation for tonight’s lighting of the Christmas tree. Can’t they do that on a Saturday? Sheesh!
Without further ado, let the linking begin!
Keeping their AM dials tuned to 1650:
- Venomous Kate has decided to show more skin.
- Dean Esmay reports on Turkey-Gate, the newest Bush scandal.
- Miller’s Time has some suggested theme songs for the Democratic contenders.
- Jen Speaks on the first snow flurries of winter for the DC region.
- Mark Hasty has been tired and unmotivated since at least October 2 while light blogging has equated to no blogging since September 5 for John Lemon. Rumor has it that both remain among the living.
To join in, simply send a TrackBack ping to this post, following the simple instructions in here.