BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
Morning traffic must have been especially joyous today, as bomb threats shut down two Metro lines. One hopes that won’t happen again this afternoon.
On with the linkage:
- Today is Susanna Cornett’s last day on her job in Joisey before moving on to Alabam’.
- Meryl Yourish faces down foes tougher than the Hulk has ever encountered.
- Dodd Harris has hit a commendable personal milestone.
- Kathy Kinsley has an idea for an immigration amendment to the Constitution.
- Aaron Schatz explains why the Patriots aren’t #1 even though they are.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use Kevin’s Handy Dandy TrackBack Pinger.