BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
Today’s trip around the blogosphere:
- Terry Oglesby reports on Birmingham’s answer to Janet Jackson.
- Blackfive is no fan of John Kerry.
- Stephen Bainbridge wonders why President Bush isn’t spending his huge campaign treasure chest.
- Kevin Aylward is not nostalgic for the BBS scene.
- Jen thinks it’s a bad idea to close schools when the weather’s bad. And she’s not thrilled with parents abandoning kids at the library, either.
- Donnie Hall is being offered a lot of money for something. He seems pleased.
- Went looking for Andrew Sullivan’s take on the Mass ruling and–shockingly–didn’t find it. He did have this link to an amusing political wonk dating service.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post, which will display below. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.