Beltway Traffic Jam
- Kathy Kinsley needs work–she does web design and related work.
- Backcountry Conservative got its 50,000th visit today from a loyal reader looking for Kobe Bryant accuser pictures.
- The Southern Appeal gang have numerous posts on the elusive 9th Amendment.
- Bill Hobbs has an interesting post on John Kerry’s first book–which can be had for a mere $795. (Plus shipping, tax, etc.)
- Jen links some interesting personality tests to while away your time.
- Citizen Smash alerts us to yet another Internet worm.
- Norman Geras rebuts George McGovern’s rebuttal of Tom Friedman.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post, which will display below. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.