Beltway Traffic Jam
With the return to work comes the return of rush hour traffic. I still work outside the Beltway, although just barely. The drive to Fairfax varies from 30-60 minutes with the time of day, compared to 15-20 minutes to the old site in Dulles.
- Jen reports on the crowd gathering for the verdict in the Paintball Terrorists case.
- Hugh Hewitt has an interesting question for John Kerry.
- Laurence Simon is reprogramming the cats to his new schedule. I suspect mine are less than pleased as well, no longer having me around to let them play in the back yard.
- Meryl Yourish discusses conflict resolution, Israeli style.
- Amanda Butler has some interesting stats on AIDS in Africa.
- Baldilocks testifies on the difficulties of being a black Republican woman in America.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.