Beltway Traffic Jam*
The last linkfest of the week:
- Joe Katzman reports on yet another “high value target.”
- Alex Knapp reports yet more corruption in Russia’s electoral system.
- Gary Manca finds a lesson for Iraq in Kosovo.
- Dodd Harris needs your captions by midnight tonight.
- Kevin Aylward is giving you until Sunday evening.
- Howard Bashman has found a way to say words that rhyme with “duck” and not incur the wrath of the FCC.
- Michele Catalano notes that Kerry forgot some things in his Iraq War anniversary speech.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.
*Sorry for the rather odd original title that went out on the TrackBacks. The downside of the auto-fill feature. . .