Beltway Traffic Jam
Network access didn’t materialize, so the Traffic Jam is a bit late. As to the real-life traffic jam, I was fortunately able to escape the worst of it but, unfortunately, there’s no good way get from Ashburn to Bailey’s Crossroads unless you’re in a carpool, a motorbike, or a wind-up car.
- King of Fools reports the discovery of Troy. Big deal–Steven Taylor and I found it in 1998.
- Steven has also found lots of Clarke linkage and rounded it all up.
- goldie is amused by her Blogarama entry.
- Laurence Simon wants your mug.
- Stephen Green has a headline I never thought I’d see. Actually, two.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.