Beltway Traffic Jam
Traffic is a mess in DC proper and will soon be jammed all around the Beltway region. Considering the cause, it’s markedly less aggravating.
The Wednesday linkfest:
- Kevin Aylward informs us that, come Sunday, the Olsen Twins will be “legal.” The countdown then begins for someone named Lindsay Lohan.
- Meryl Yourish was attacked by an anti-Semitic teacup.
- Andrew Cline wrestles with the trade-offs between style and Style.
- Robert Prather argues that Clinton–and even Carter–should get to speak at Reagan’s funeral.
- Smash has a first-hand account of a reader’s pilgramage to the Reagan Library yesterday to pay his last respects.
- Cam Edwards reminisces about a letter he got from Reagan as a boy.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.